The Rap List Part II:Worst Rappers In Nigeria

06:50

Worst Rappers In Nigeria 
While doing some research I came across this list by Mike G Da Rap Head for rocimages, wow after reading the explanation for why the people were on this list I was able to see the point he was trying to make. I must say the writer went HARDDD on each an every individual on the list especially Yung Six. The guy did not take it easy with any one of them even people from The Rap List Part 1 were on it. Here is the list below:
1. Lynxx
2. Yung6ix
3. Iceberg slim
4. Mo’cheddah
5. Phenom
6. Reminisce
7. Olamide
8. Phyno
9. Seriki
10. Naeto C
11. Jesse Jagz
12. Carti Air
13. Ice prince
14. Vector
15. Rugged man


Well to see the explanation click here. #Savehiphopin9ja 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I disagree I think Lynxx was hit HARDER but he deserves it tho, I never understood what he was doing in music

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol True, But most of them don't care their excuse is that they are making money

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe