Song Of The Day:From Time

15:00

The song of the day is From Time by Drake featuring Jhene Aiko from the album Nothing was the same (2013) produced by 40. The song is  in  a way "Fruity" but I like it anyway. Drake talks about an ex mostly in his verses (he has too many sha). The song was very well crafted and the fast rising star Jhene Aiko killed the chorus. Gosh I love her voice she has been in a number of song recently like Sparks will fly by J.Cole, Beware by Big Sean and some other ones. The song From time is one of my favourites from the album probably because it relaxes me and it is just such a cool tune. I recommend that you listen to it if you have not heard it before.


See link to the song here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe