Featured E.P:Sail Out

00:40

The E.P I'm going to talk about today is Sail out by singer, song writer Jhene Aiko released in November 2013. She is one of my favourite singers, she has this sweet voice and she is mostly on Hip Hop tracks with a slow soft pop kind of vibe. The E.P consists of 7 song featuring people like Childish Gambino, Kendrick Lamar and a few others. Well I had been hearing her on a couple of songs before Sail Out came out so I guess you can say I was looking forward to its release. When I finally Listened to it I really liked it. I was keenly looking forward to the song with Kendrick, Stay Ready (What A Life) and as a sure boy he dint disappoint. Another song I really like is 3:16AM. Here is her personal descption of the song:
“ i was born on March 16th . 3:16 is a popular bible verse that i believe in… but on the contrary… 3am is a dark hour… strong urges to want to leap off a building… this song is about real life depression, addiction, destructive love and suicide…  ” The remaining tracks on it are also quite nice.

(Please comment if you want to get the link and Banky if you read this download it )

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe