Song Of The Day: Radioactive

00:09

The song of the day is Radioactive by Indie rock band Imagine Dragons from their début album Night Visions originally from their E.P Continued Silence (2012). I heard it from one of my friends then I like it and I began to listen to it frequently. The song is very cool and it would be very good for karaoke I guess. The song was very commercially successful with very good critical acclaim. The song received two Grammy nominations for Record of the Year and Best Rock Performance. Lyrically they were talking about an apocalypse and the a revolution. Its a very nice song and i would recommend you listen to it if you haven't heard it before.

See the link to the song here

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe