The Down Time Playlist

11:38



The down time playlist describes the way people encountering some difficult situations feel. So I just compiled a couple of songs describing different scenarios that other people are facing to encourage people facing any similar situation that you not alone and you will eventually conquer the situation. I hope its able to help you.


The Down Time Playlist
 1)  Swim Good - Frank Ocean
 2)  Goodbye - Slaughterhouse
 3)  Nothing Last Forever - J.Cole
 4)  Ashes - M.I
 5)  I Don't Wanna Care Right Now - Lupe Fiasco
 6)  Drop The World- Lil' Wayne
 7)  All Back - Chris Brown
 8)  Pursuit Of Happiness - Kid Kudi
 9)  So Appalled - Kanye West
10) Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe - Kendrick Lamar
11) Welcome To Heart Break - Kanye West
12) No More Losses - J.Swiss
13) Bed Of Roses - Jesse Jagz
14) Trouble - J.Cole
15) Murder To Excellence - The Throne
16) Uncertainty - The Fray
17) Talking To My Self - Eminem
18) Don't Judge Me - Chris Brown
19) Tear Drops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift
20) Impatient - Omari

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe