Nostalgic Tunes: Kiss Your Hand(Ghana Freestyle)

11:22

I'm going to start by saying this is one of the best freestyles to come out of Nigeria.
It came out around 2010 when Mo Hits records were still together, it's also one of the most popular Wande Coal song. 
It's not like there's a particular theme to the song or anything, but it's just so upbeat and you can't avoid bumping your head to it. Also, when a lot of other people say they freestyled a song you listen and you're just like: 
But this song clearly was freestyled you notice from all the changes in tones, unnecessary pauses, funny rhymes and what not. 
Anyway, I came across the song again recently and I've listened to it subsequently. It has mad me think about how music has really changed and everything. In another version he collaborated with R2Bees on of the few intercontinental collaborations at the time, but presently intercontinental collaborations have become rampant. Any I really enjoyed listening to the song again especially at the end when he went "did you record that shit?"

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. OMGGG.. I swear!! i had to learn the lyrics of the song..
    It came out around my Junior Waec time.. Probably why i cheated in exam.. Cos i still know d lyrics till now.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe