Nigerian Karaoke Playlist

07:01

I've never actually done or snag at an actual karaoke setting, but I have a good idea of how it goes down. It's pretty much a sing along with whatever song comes up with the lyrics projected making you focus on the melody and pace of the song.
Anyway, I found out a while ago that there's a Karaoke bar somewhere in the island (Victoria Island, Lagos) so I began to wonder if they would actually play Nigerian songs a lot. Then I just came up with some songs I would like to do Karaoke to or would just fit the whole vibe.

Strong Thing - Banky W
Beautiful Onyinye - P-Square
Gongo Aso - 9ice
Fire On The Mountain - Asá 
Oleku - Ice Prince
Why Me - D'Banj
Lagos Party - Banky W
Right Now - Seyi Shay
Jungle Fever - Brymo
Olulufe - Wande Cole 
Olufunmi - Styl Plus
Safe - M.I
Jaiye Jaiye - Wiz Kid
Tonight - Burna Boy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe