Nostalgic Vibes: Can't Be Messing Around

05:29


I must re-establish that Craig David's Born To Do It album was fire. One of my first post's here was on a Craig David Song. I realized when I was younger and was forced to like some songs I didn't actually understand as much most times (I'm sure i've said this before), then when I get to listen to them now they blow my mind.
Then for some reason the tune of this song was in my head all through a period and I actually didn't know the name . Well some time later a friend of mine played it, I got the name and I was hooked.
This particular song is more to the progressive side, one of the considerably danceable Craig David songs. From his songs he's usually in situations with
the female gender. In this particular song he was already in a relationship, some other lady fancied him and was relentless going after him.
What made the song it for me personally were the drums, the rattle sounds, the strings in the hook and what I suspect to be a organ that transitions late in the verses.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe