Song Of The Day: Over My Dead Body

14:05

The song of the day is Over My Dead Body by Drake from his 2011 album Take Care. This song is one that just just makes you think if you really listen and try to understand what he is trying to say. I think the song was made just to reflect on the time that had passed and how he had made use of his time and resources. I guess he was trying to also clear the doubts of all the people that thought his  buzz had faded and if you listen to the album he did a good job. This was a very good album but the only problem I had with it is that he did not rap as much as I expected him to. This album also made me fully recognise Kendrick on the track Marvin's Room - Buried Alive. The song has a very slow and calm vibe and Drake used this track as an opportunity to clear some issues or just clear his mind at the time.

See link to the song here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe