Random Post:20 Things

03:48

20 Things Every Twenty-something Should Know How to Do 
I was surfing the web recently and I saw this article "20 Things Every Twenty-something Should Know How to Do" and it lead me to think I'm almost 20 do I know how to do these things and really do I need to be twenty to learn these the things?  Most of them are simple and seem trivial but they may go a long way to help you in life. See the list below:

1. Make a Great Breakfast
2. Argue Kindly
3. Hold a Conversation With Someone of Any Age
4. Parallel Park
5. Defend Your Media Choices
6. Limit Your Online Life
7. Approach a Stranger
8. Stand Up for Yourself
9. Say “I Was Wrong”
10. Brew a Great Cup of Coffee or Tea
11. Tip Generously
12. Maintain a Mentor
13. Bite Your Tongue
14. Stay Well Rested
15. Respond to Criticism
16. Write a Cover Letter
17. Be Alone
18. Recommend a Book, Movie or Album
19. Prioritize the Important Over the Urgent
20. Hold on to a Good Friend


See link to detailed explanations for each point here  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe