Song Of The Day:Smooth Sailing

02:54

The Song of the day is Smooth Sailing by Burna Boy from the album L.I.F.E(2013).All the songs from the album were produced by Leriq I think he should have gotten a few other producers on his tracks not because Leriq is not good just for diversity.
Well I like the not so party sounds he went for (most of the songs on the album a like that) it was also progressive and  it was just too cool. I like the way they started with the Piano it was nice. But I didn't understand when he said "...P laugh like potato..."  The hook was very cool and and he just rode the instrumental so well. I found out some of his song are on rap genius but sadly this one wasn't there.This album itself is one of my favourite Nigerian albums for this year.


See link to the song here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe