Song Of The Day:Day 'n' Night

05:52

The song of the day is Day 'n' Night by Kid Kudi from the album Man on the Moon: The End of Day(2008). Damn when I heard this song immediately I loved it and I began to like Kid Kudi immediately, he has that whole loner stoner thing and it fits him too well. But sadly his hype died down and he left g.o.o.d music. After this time he still had some nice music but this was like his debut single and the whole sound was different from what was out at the time and I think that was what made me like it so much. Also there is another version of the same song but it has more of a house like sound but its also very cool too that's the Kid Kudi Vs Crookers version. It ranked as number 8 of the complex.com best songs of the decade. The Kid Kudi Vs Crookers version was very popular in europe.

See link to the song here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe