Featured Mixtape

07:14

I listened to the full mixtape this morning and thought why not write about it. The Mixtape I'm talking about is Comeback Season by Drake from the 2007. When someone tells me Drake is just an R&B Artist I tell them to go and listen to this mixtape because he really killed it. This mixtape came right before So Far Gone and my God I couldn't believe he was unsigned at the time because, His professionalism was already showing when he did this project and I was really feeling it.With songs like Replacement Girl,Man Of The Year,Give Ya,Dont You Have A Man and many more. I Also have to highlight his recurring collaborations with Trey Songz was something I looked forward to. Its pretty much Rap, Hip Hop and R&B. I listen to it now and it still gives me reasons to think and get inspired.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe