Featured Album:Watch The Throne

07:14

Today I'm gonna talk about one of my favorite albums from 2011, Watch The Throne by Jay-Z and Kanye West. Oh I remember this album too well I can even say I heard it too much even. They went too hard on the album with the producers they had like Swiss Beats, Don Jazzy , Kanye West himself and a host of others. They featured very few people and no rapper at all (guess they don't went anybody to steal their shine). With amazing songs like Otis, H.A.M , Made in America, Ni**as in Paris and many more. Frank Ocean featured on two song and I must say he did well. The beats were very nice and different from the sounds that were produced at the time. It received very positive reviews and it went platinum in about a month after selling over 400,000 copies in its first week. The album is still a very chilling album and I consider it a classic. In my opinion it is better than both their 2013 albums. But I feel they should have gotten more collaborations other that the album is a work of art.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe