16 BARS

11:22

Some lines I did one time like this:


For the pretty girl with her eyes so smokey
The flow sick lemmie give it to you lowkey
Got the game locked with pins like we bowling
She wanna test this cause she know I'm balling
Black diamond rings men this is my calling
I wanna excel new row and column
As a sure boy men you know I gotta roll on
So many bars so I got the orange jacket on
The boy so hot so I got the ice on
Roll so many joints like bones in a skeleton
Bad guy joor like the boy in detention
Working very hard getting close to perfection
Gotta be steady killing it so I show no affection
Chopping the money like lagosians eat rice
Everybody getting high like the petrol price
And there's so much street cred cause the boy so nice

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe