The Long Songs Playlist

10:09



I realized one day that I actually really like to listen to long songs. I'm talking like seven minutes and above, maybe not all the time but there are times that I go on long stretches listening to them. There are a lot of messages and usually different correlated stories that are told by the artist. 
Sometimes there are a number of artist featured on the song, but the ones that really really really intrigue and interest me are the ones that are performed by an individual artists (those are the 'burst my head guys.') I consider them to have a high level ingenuity because of the amount of understanding, imagination, focus and coordination it would take to construct such master pieces.
I've decided to make a playlist of just a few songs I like that that span around seven minutes and above;

Power Circle 
By MMG featuring Kendrick Lamar 

Chopper
By Lupe Fiasco featuring Various Artists 

Sing About Me, I'm Dying Of Thirst
Kendrick Lamar

Marvin's Room, Buried Alive
By Drake and Kendrick Lamar 

Heart Of The City
By M.I featuring SDC

Good Mourning, Bad Morning
By Omari

Pyramids 
By Frank Ocean

Under Pressure
By Logic 

Runaway
By Kanye West featuring Pusha T

No Woman No Cry
By Bob Marley

Let The Groove Get In 
By Justin Timberlake 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe