Albums I've Listened To 2015

01:52

As I've done in previous times I would do this again; I make a list of the albums I've listened to Completely in a year. I really like to keep track of music I've listened to, because I listen to a lot and I tend to Ignore or forget about some of it unintentionally. 
This gives me an opportunity to look back to what I've heard, how it's helped me develop as an individual, how my taste is changing, how music is evolving and a lot more things I didn't understand when I was listening to the music.
Also, there are still a number of albums I have to listen to some of them I had even gotten but my computer got bad (wipes tears) and I've not gotten a chance to listen to them but I hope I do before the year runs out. Anyway these are all the ones I remember listening to, I hope you find some of your  faves from the list and feel free to suggest some that I've missed out on (really good ones though) Enjoy.

If You're Reading This It's Too Late - Drake
To Pimp A Butterfly - Kendrick Lamar
What A Time To Be Alive  - Drake & Future
Dirty Sprite 2 - Future
The Album About Nothing - Wale
Dark Sky Paradise - Big Sean
Tetsuo & Youth - Lupe Fiasco
Summertime '06 - Vince Staples
The Documentary 2 - The Game
No Man's Sorrow - Omari
Compton - Dr. Dre
The Album About Nothing - Wale
The Rodeo - Travis Scott
Peace Is The Mission - Major Lazer
 Jack U - Skrillex and Diplo
Purpose - Justin Bieber
Black Rose - Tyrese
1989 - Taylor  Swift
Honeymoon - Lana Del Rey 
25 - Adele
Wild Heart - Miguel
Beauty Behind The Madness - The Weeknd 
Alone - Nonso
The Lost Sounds - LeriQ
Wanted - Wande Coal

Su Casa - Mi Casa
Truly Yours Two - J.Cole
Kind Of Blue - Mile Davis


A Tribe Called Quest:
Low End Theory
Rare & Unreleased Instrumentals Vol 1
People's Instinctive Travels And The Paths Of Rhythm (25th Anniversary Edition)

Party Next Door:
Party Next Door
Party Next Door Two

Kanye West:
College Dropout*
Late Registration*

Logic:
The Incredible True Story
Under Pressure*
Young Sinatra
Young Sinatra: Undeniable
Young Sinatra: Welcome To Forever

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe