Favorite 2015 Nigerian Songs

04:25



A lot has happen in this year musically and lot of artists have embarked on several different projects; albums, tours, singles among other things. I look in retrospect at the end of the year generally and it also applies to the the music I've been keeping track of as seen in my previous posts.
 So as the year comes to an end I decided to do a very short playlist of some of my favorite Songs by Nigerians and I hope to do separate posts on the songs in the playlist, let's see how that goes. That aside here they are;

Soke 
By Burna Boy

Reggae Blues 
By Harry Songz featuring Various Artists 

Addicted 
By Omari featuring Preye

Laye 
Kiss Daniel 

Suicidal 
by Nonso featuring IBK

Classic Man 
by Jidenna

Godwin 
by Korede Bello 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe