The Evolution: Miguel

11:10

If you've been reading the URP for a while I you might know i'm into Miguel's kind of vibes and I listened to the EP he released late last year ( btw all those songs appeared on his New album Wildheart which is my current soundtrack). So I've listened to his three official albums and can really see how his sound has evolved while still maintaining his deeply sensual vibes. So I've selected 10 really cool songs by him I like from his older projects to the latest one he dropped this year.
I hope you enjoy this playlist.

All I want Is You Ft J.Cole

Girls Like You

Quickie

Where's The Fun In Forever Ft Alicia Keys

How Many Drinks?

Do You?

Hollywood Dream

The Valley (My actual Jammmm!)

NWA 

Simple Things

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe