The Evolution: Jesse Jagz

09:32

I'm not sure if  I've done anything similar to this but what the hell. Jesse Jagz has become one of my favorite Nigerian artist in the last couple of years. He actively returned to the music scene late in 2013 with an album different from the music he had been doing and he released a follow up to that album the next year. If you've been able to listen to his three albums you should be able to spot the way his sound has taken a different and more intense form. I haven't listened to the Chocolate City album that was released earlier this year to check out what his done this year, but I've heard Summer Time so yeah and that's a really cool joint. I hope he drops a new project soon, I mean he's probably been working on some new sounds. So im going to be looking through the years how his sound has changed with the following songs.

Nobody Test Me Featuring Ice Prince & M.I

Wetin Dey

Redemption

Jargo Featuring 9ice

Sex and Scotch

3rd World War Featuring Femi Kuti

Jargo Featuring Tesh Carter

Oceans & Lakes 

High Life Featuring Rexx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe