The Evolution: Justin Timberlake

11:18


Justinnnnnnnnnn *Screams like a girl that just saw a mouse* Uhm don't judge me. I never knew I liked him this much but I must say this guy is really talented and i'm guessing he planned/hope for posterity. I never imagined my self listening to song for more than five minutes at a point in my life (though that changed and i've been procrastinating doing a post o that, but i will get to that very soon) Thoroughly enjoyed The 20/20 Experience albums (Shalla to Tim Mosely). Also, since before I was In secondary school this guy has been dropping jams so it was difficult to choose the songs i put on this playlist I eventually choose randomly but its stil in line with the evolution theme ive been going with, so I hope you enjoy this playlist.

Love Never Felt So Good

True Blood
Give Me What I Dont Know I want
Not A Bad  Thing
Suit & Tie
Body Count
Let The Groove Get In (Major Jam Right Here!)
Lovestoned/Think That She Knows
My Love Featuring T.I
Sexy Back
What Goes Around
Cry Me A River

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe