The Evolution: Schoolboy Q

12:30


I'm going to start by saying I actually don't have a specific reason why I like Schooboy unlike other artist but I just do. I mean when you mention him two this come to my mind; His XXL freshmen freestyle and The first song off Habits and Contradictions Sacreligious. I really like the way he has his own thing going on and it just work to well for him. So im going to look list some of my favorite  songs by him from Setbacks to Oxymoron

Live Again Featuring Curtains & Kendrick Lamar
Birds & The Bees Featuring Kendrick Lamar
Fantasy

Sex Drive Featuring Jhene Aiko

Blessed Featuring Kendrick Lamar

Sacrilegious

Studio Featuring BJ The Chicago Kid


What They Want Featuring 2 Chainz

Hell Of A Night

Man Of The Year

Prescription/Oxymoron

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe