The Evolution: Wiz Kid

07:06


I remember vividly the first time I heard about Wiz Kid and how he was going to become the next big thing, as boy did he not live up to expectation. I think the first song I heard him on was Fast Money, Fast Cars by MI and did things not speed up for him. Fast forward to today he's one of the biggest acts in the whole of Africa and he's currently generating global buzz. With a lot of singles and two albums to his name he is someone you would enjoy featuring for mass commercial appeal. So today I would be looking at some of his greatest hits spanning through his illustrious career.

Holla at You Boy

Don't Dull

Pakuromo

For Me Featuring Wande Coal

Shout Out

On Top of Your Matter

Jaiye Jaiye Featuring Femi Kuti

Show You The Money

Ojuelegba

Caro Featuring L.A.X

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe