Going Home Playlist

08:30


It's close to the vacation period again and yes I also have a playlist for going home.
I know i'm weird like that. I actually used to do this when I was in a lower level.
I remember playing Diddy Dirty's Im Coming Home coutless timess mostly because it was new,
It was a Jamm also because I was actually going home (I know you never saw that coming).
So i've compiled a playlist that reminds me about that going home anticipation
or feeling which right now eludes me. I hope you enjoy!

Just Hold On, We're Going Home - Drake
Home For The Holidays - J.Cole
Coming Home - Diddy Dirty Money
When You Come Home Ft Ice Prince - Flowsick
I Wonder If I Take You Home - Lisa Lisa
Home Coming - Kanye West
Murutala Mohammed - Mojeed
Long Time Coming - Ozone
My Journey - Burna Boy
Im Gone - Logic
SNITCH - Pusha T

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe