The Exam Playlist

06:28


Hi everyone. This period for me is exam period so there are a lot of things coming together, Ive actually written my first paper. So one of my rituals when preparing for exams is making a playlist for when im studying and for the exam period generally. It was one of my previous roomates that made me start this but his was just song. So I decided to compile and put up myown Exam playlist.
Here it goes:

Good Morning - Kanye West
Dots and Lines - Lupe Fiasco
Satan be Gone - Asa
Energy - Drake
Not Quite There Yet - Omari
Alright - Kendrick Lamar
Super Human - Mojeed
I Know Featuring Jhene Aiko - Big Sean
Pursuit Of Happiness - Kid Cudi
Focused Ft SkWeird & Gabri - 4 Runner
Love Yourz - J.Cole
Pluto Featuring Beatenburg - DJ Clock
No Time - Mojeed
Say Yes Featuring Beyonce & Kelly Rowland - Michell Williams
Desire - Jesse Jagz
Je'Le O Sinmii - Brymo
The Pressure - Jhene Aiko
Under Pressure - Logic
Congratulate - AKA
Run My Race - Burna Boy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe