Kanye West Playlist II

11:18

For the last couple of days I have been attending a program in school and sometimes I get bored. So, I decided to write different random themed playlist based on conversations I've had and mostly music from past time. Over the course of at least the next seven days I would be posting one on each day I hope you enjoy them. Today I would be starting with The Kanye West Playlist.
Towards the last week of my exam for some reason I decided to complete my Kanye West collection.
If you've reading you can tell im a Kanye West fan and previously I did The Kanye West Playlist.
As I was saying I completed my collection by adding College Dropout and Late Registration and I
have been listening to the albums in rotation (Including Graduation). I have really been enjoying
the albums so I decided to compile a playlist with song from the three albums I've been listening
to and im enjoying so far.

Addiction
Flashing Lights Ft Dwele
All Falls Down
Home Coming
Heard Em Say Ft Adam Levine
Good Life Ft T-Pain
Slow Jamz Ft Twista & Jamie Foxx
Crack Music Ft The Game
Through The Wire
Champion

PS If you can listen to the 4 skits from Late Registration you should they are hilarious.

PPS Here is my collection ;D


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe