Nigerian Throwback Hits

22:38


I can't exactly remember what made me compile this playlist, but I started and eventually completed it with my very good friend AY. We considered a few things and really had fun while we were at it. The playlist consists of really big Nigerian hits from different times and different artists.

Yahoozee by Olu Maintain
Do Me by P-Square
Why Me by D Banj
Kiss Your Hand Featuring R2Bees by Wande Coal
Kon Ko Below by Lagbaja
Ijoya By Weird MC
Oleku Featuring Brymo by Ice Prince
Mr Endowed featuring Snoop Dogg & Don Jazzy by D'Banj
Dami Duro by Davido
Safe Featuring Djinee by MI
Gongo Aso by 9ice
Holla At Your Boy by Wiz Kid
You Done Hit My Car by Tony Tetuilla
Oliver Twist by D Banj
Imagine that by Style-plus

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe