The Mo Hits Playlist

14:20

Before the problems they faced Mo Hits was a force to reckon with in Nigerian music. They just rolled out hit after hit after hit. I mean I really don't know hat they injected that Don Jazzy  guy with. That was a really awesome time and it's a period I would really want to re-live. So I decided to make this playlist with both Joint tracks by the group and individual hits. Enjoy!

Booty Call by Mo Hits All Stars
Jonzing World featuring Wiz Kid & Jesse Jags by D'Prince
Pop Champaign featuring D'Banj by Dr Sid
Bumper 2 Bumper by Wande Coal
Pere by Mo Hits All Stars
Mobolowon by D'Banj
Mr Endowed featuring Don Jazzy & Snoop Dogg by D'Banj
Close To You by Mo Hits Allstars
Mogbono Feli Feli featuring Don Jazzy
Ba Mi Jo featuring Ikechukwu, Eldee & M.I by Dr Sid
Ten Ten by Mo Hits All Stars

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe