Song Of The Day:These Are The Days

02:12


So last weekend I attended a wedding (one of the very few since I attended the one I spoke about here) with my friends and it may be one of the last outings we have together in a while. So I decided to make it as memorable as I possible could.
A lot of things crossed my mind as I took a couple of pictures and tried to 
take the whole moment in. 








You know I began imagining how memorable the occasion was for the parties involved, especially the bride. From her general countenance and expression she looked like her expectations were met. 
Then I thought These Are The Days, You'll remember. Which is actually a title 
of a song by OMI(you know that guy that sang that smash hit song 
cheerleader). The particular one I speak of is with Luca Schreiner. Like Cheer Leader it also posses that soft caribbean house feel among other traits. It talks about how you'll face difficulties but you'll make it through. Then for the fact that you'll make it through if there's ever a need to fight again you already have the ammunition in the form of your experiences, all you'll need to do is leverage them when you need to.

 I got to use a 70-300 lens which belong to my friend for a lot of the pictures. 
That ended up making me lazy and didn't want to leave my seat until another of my friends' (Rotimi Okungbaye, who was actually assisting the Official photographer KenTucker)
 flash was acting up and I gave him mine.



I also got to see a couple of my people I knew and I photograph as many of them as I could.

  




  


 Then at the end of the day around 8pm I thought it was a great idea to take some portraits with my friends, I mean the equipment was right there and it was already set up so I mean pffft I mean.






  


It was a pretty overwhelming day for me personally mostly because for some reason I had a lot to think about. I eventually got to settle my mind with something my very good friend says a lot which goes something like; "This is one of the most difficult times I'm going to have to go through in my life, but as far as I can get out of this im going to be fine." 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe