The Lil Wayne Playlist

13:44


There was a time where I considered Lil Wayne as one of my best artists, he was arguably the best rappers in the game at a point. I mean almost everything he touched turned to gold, he had over a 100 features a year including one with an Indian or Arabian guy im not really sure right now. Then his multi platnum selling album Tha Carter III had to many hits I don't even want to begin mention them. Well this morning for some reason I played a number of Lil Wayne songs  and it made remember how I was  at the time those songs came out and just the type of music that was made at the time. So im going to make a playlist of some of my favorite
Lil Wayne songs.

Shooter Ft Robin Thicke
Drop The World Ft Eminem
Comfortable Ft Babyface
Tie My Hands Ft Robin Thicke
Dr Carter
How To Love
Upgrade You Freestyle
A Milli
Mirror Ft Bruno Mars
Where Da Cash At

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe