Song of The Day:Show Me

01:31

The song of the day is Show me by Kid Ink featuring Chris Brown released as a single in 2013 but it was off his 2014 album My Own Lane. The song reminds me of something I don't know what it is. Yeah the song is just a jam though it a bit stale now i still jam it on a regular. It has this lowkey vibe but it could also be an upbeat song. I've liked Kid Ink for that, the first song I heard from him Low-key Popping has that similar vibe though it was slower. The song has gone platinum since it was released and has done well on several charts. But to be honest it was Breezy that killed it sha. See if you haven't heard it your on a long thing so listen to it now!(or whenever you have time, its no big)

See link to the song here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe