That New New

06:10

I want to firstly thank the people for sharing the Just In post got a lot of views for that also (tho i donno why you cant comment for a man), Lol, that's just by the way though . So i'm just sitting here with a new compilation i'm putting up, so don't sit there and front like you ain't excited *In swoozies voice*. Alright here it is, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.


Lol i know this what people were thinking when the post.
Me like 1 month before exams

Connect this to the previous picture

Yup it makes complete sense

Before you begin to stone me ,i actually still agree 

The Sarcasm Chronicles


The true meaning of racism like how apple don't have black parts(i.e Earpieces and cables just think about it)

Lol Overfeeding

This wounded me

True story it was in his inaugural speech

Chai, bet why

Innovation my God.

Lol, me though.

Jack black

Lol he prepared the chicken 

Lol Man United oooo 

True story

I've said it before





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe