Playlist: Featuring Odunsi

03:40

In the time I stopped writing (for reasons unknown to me as well) I haven't stopped listening to music, in fact I've discovered so much more music and I've opened my mind  so many new thing I didn't know and my not ordinarily accept. I also decided screw my data constraints, Seun be like: " I will open my SoundCloud more often."  I've in the process opened myself to the many people making mind blowing music especially from Nigeria.
Today I'll be focusing on Odunsi who's music is spreading like wild fire, considering his song "Situationship" made it to the Billboard charts late last year. I'm excited by a lot of things he makes keeping in mind he's a producer as well, there's something about being able to create your own sound.
It's a different experience, it's one of those things where no matter how you explain it can never come close to what you feel. Another thing is how he's effortlessly able to switch and mix up his sounds as clearly apparent in his Time of Our Lives Extended Play.
As a producer it's expected that you'll collaborate with a good number of artists, his collaborations also involve him as a vocalist and I find his performances on features very exhilarating. There's also this calm, not too laid back and still exciting vibe he has I don't know if that makes any sense at all. I'm really excited because I'm going to watch him perform live tomorrow at Young Kulture.

So I decided to make a playlist off songs I've heard which  he's been featured on.

Wuse II by Tay Iwar
Temple by Moyo Fuga 
Otherside by Genio Bambino 
Gangsta Fear by Ozzyb/Santi
Island Girl by Aylø
Jungle Fever by Ozzy B/Santi


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe