The Bruno Mars Playlist

23:08

 
To start with I'm not really a Bruno Mars fan, but that doesn't close my eyes to how talented he and passionate he is especially as a performer. I think he's drop a lot of undervalued but enough to be considered great song. 
I don't know why exactly I thought about him to day, but I just did a couple of songs began to come together so I decided to do a playlist to appreciate his music. Also, I hope to eventually write about Grenade,  maybe because I heard the remix recently and I realized how benign his emotions were making it so heartfelt and it's a masterpiece in my opinion.
So here's a couple of my favorite Songs Bruno Mars has been on: (by the way I heard he has an album out soon.)

The Lazy Song
Grenade 
Locked Out Of Heaven
When I Was Your Man 
Just The Way You Are 
Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson 
Marry You
Nothing On You with BOB
Mirrors by Lil' Wayne
Lighters by Bad Meets Evil 
Talking To The Moon 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe