Song Of The Day: Adventure Of A Lifetime

17:09


Sometime in August I went on a trip with some of the most amazing people i've met, we went to Erin Ijesha in Osun State Nigeria to behold some of the natures beauty.
I took some pictures during the journey and have been looking for an avenue to get them through to my friends. Then I don know how exactly this came to mind but i'm glad it did (I mean it's anavenue to force all of you to read my blog, and i'm sure some people won't still read).
Anyway, the song of the day Adventure of a Lifetime was the soundtrack to my trip actually and it actually corresponds with the trip. As much as I plan on taking a more adventurous trip this one  that could be considered a once in a lifetime experience. 
The song is by british rock and alternative band Cold play (who i've written about numerously, you can checkout some of what i've written here and here). The song is from their 2015 album "Head Full of Dreams" , but was actually recorded in 2014, then released late in 2015 as the first single from the album.
It's a very upbeat and progressive song , I mean its's one you can easily vibe to and would quickly raise spirits. It's a wonderful fusion of rock, pop and I would add disco vibes. I personally love the song and is=f I had made a video for my trip I would have definitely used the song in it. 
Hope you guys enjoy the pictures, before I forget to mention Lawrence made big contributions to the pictures, I would like to thank him specially and everyone else for helping me experience an Adventure of a Lifetime.



























































































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe