The Brymo Playlist

14:07

I think it's safe to say Brymo is one of my favorite Nigerian artist. I remember when I was asked to mention artists I would like to see perform live he was one of them.
Earlier this year he released another album Klitoris (which i've written about here) and i've actually really enjoyed the album even more as time passed. I already made a Brymo playlist here, which i briefly talked about his evolution and I'll love to just update it with some of the new (potential) classics he's just dropped.
The new music is still along the lines of his last albums just a little more refined I guess.
Plus it's been the soundtrack to a lot of my outings and hangouts of recent.
So here's the updated version of the playlist, enjoy!

Something Good Is Happening

Omoge Campus

The Way The Cookie Crumbles

Ara

Grand Pa 

Money Featuring David

Dem Dey Go 

Go Hard

Je'Le O Sinmi

Pound 

Prick No Get Shoulder

Jungle Fever 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe