Song Of the Day: Not Nice

04:27


I'm going to start by saying the rate at which albums are dropping this year is too damn high, I'm sure I be listened to at least 30 this year and there are a number I have that I haven't listened to not to speak of the ones I don't have.
That being said this song is from an album I should have been anticipating, but the amount of other albums that came out took its shine (amo shine when amo shine *dabs*) and distracted me. The album in question is PARTYNEXTDOOR 3, I've listened to it straight through and I think it's really cool stand out songs include Come and See Me featuring Drake ( which is kind of a tradition for Party, he's had him on all his projects)', Only You, and of course the song of the day; Not Nice.
It's about a Nice looking girl who Party fancies and she is apparently not being nice to him. She's practically frustrating his efforts as far as I understand (and in the next song on the album "Only You", you guessed it he was trying to convince her it was only her he was seeing in case that was why she was getting frustrated.) 
Something I really like was that bridge done in patois and the subtle Jamaican vibe the song exudes, it's pretty progressive but not too fast. It's actually one of those songs that are off the general tempo of the album but you still like so much

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe