Nostalgic Tunes: Baby Don't Go

21:42


I know it's no longer a thing when you re listen to a song so many years after and you realize you actually didn't know what the person was saying in most the parts. I'm sure I've mentioned this one time to many but this feeling was to evident after I listen to this song by Fabolous featuring T-Pain which was released in 2008. 
I remember so vividly because  was one album they played in school a lot "From Nothing to Something". It brings back so many good memories and Fabulous is such a smooth talker. He's also actually been releasing new projects consistently I wonder why he's so slept on.
To the matter at hand, the song is a love song ( wow you didn't see that coming right), T-Pain who was the hook killer at the time (you guessed right) killed the hook. Like if you weren't paying attention to what was going on in the song he'd have rekindled your interest, it was that good.
We should take some time to actually listen to what Fabulous had to say he had some major bars like when he said; "if we're on the same page we could read each other..." & "...relax don't be tryna perm us up, we already straight." Like it blew my mind how good the song was and I'm glad I was able to get to listen to it again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe