Playlist: Take It Eazi @mreazi

15:29


The last couple of weeks have been very hectic for me, I had a lot of work, moving around, I've fallen ill among other things it was my birthday a few days ago. So I've actually put a lot of things off especially writing this.
In this period of lets say a month, was actually when realized who Mr Eazi is. I had heard a couple of his songs but never took time to listen to him. Until when my guy put me on, trying to make me feel ashamed and what not 😒. 
The sound is so wavy it just the right amount of progressive, I think the average bpm of the songs I've heard would be 100 so it's not too fast or slow. It's just to wavy and its along the lines of Afro beats/ fusion tropical music, the instruments to be precise and so how dancehall. So I'll go ahead and put the songs I currently have by him, I plan on expanding my playlist so tell me if there's any one I missed.








Anointing featuring Sarkodie
Body 
Dance for Me with Eugy
Sample You
Skin Tight featuring Juls and Efya
Holl Up featuring Joey B and Dammy Krane
Ohema by Dj Spinall
Theif Theif


The cover photo is by niyiokewho, he makes amazing images.



A photo of stressed Seun.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe