The LOS Playlist

14:28

There are actually few groups/ boy band artists in Nigeria or maybe that I know of. 
One of the ones I really liked was LOS at least before they split. They still work together anyway, but there was something about when they were a unit. They had infused the following genres in their music; R&B Rap, Hip-Hop, Afrobeats, Pop among other genres. 
They were one of the actual diverse Nigerian new school sounds in my own opinion. Most of their songs were really progressive, more on the up beat side, dance-able and general enjoyable.
Though I've not kept tabs on then like I used to I still listen to their songs from time to time, from their group days and the ones they did or featured individually. So I decided to make a playlist with a couple of their songs and others they've been on, I hope you enjoy them.

Magic featuring Shank - LOS
On Fire - LOS
Bad Guy P - LOS
Pamparampe - LOS
Wish You Could Stay - LOS
Fly Away featuring Ozzy B - LOS
Suka Music - Tomi Thomas
Homeless Romantic featuring - Skweird 
Mary Anne featuring Tomi Thomas
Two Sipping featuring Tay, Bridge - Ozzy B
Shake It For Daddy - Zamir and Bridge
All Over Me featuring Ozzy B, Tomi Thomas - GMK

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe