Song Of The Day: Skyfall

09:43



The song of the day is by Travis Scott and features Metro Boom on production and a Young Thug.
Till now it's beyond me why exactly I like Travis Scott, I've listened to both The Rodeo and  Day Before The Rodeo and a number of other songs (especially a Whole Lotta Loving) and they are just fire. If there's anything there's this vibe he has that's just him. I think only Asap has a considerably similar thing going for him.
Anyway, the most direct meaning from what he's saying would involve getting "high", but in this context high is said to mean connection. His trying to say the older generation's time has passed and their ways don't interest him anymore.
I don't know why the song and the entire vibe has be so appealing to me of recent and im glad I eventually got to write it.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe