Song Of The Day: Equestrian Love by @tayiwar #Renascentia

14:41


I finally got to listen to the Renascentia tape yesterday (I know right I carried last, Internet and light have been bad won't let man be great. But still we move). Anyway, I played the tape while going through a ton of work. So I actually haven't fully digested it I guess, but I love the vibes already.
When I heard this song though, I had to play it back. It just hit me immediately and then the first person that came to mind when I heard the chorus was Justin Timberlake. The songs tempo is pretty dynamic, the speed varies but it all comes together very well eventually.
The production is also "A1", the harmony of the vocals are well blended and balanced. Then the drums (especially the last one at the end of the track) are also on point for that sensual vibe the song exudes. In the song he gives a description of consummation in a consummate manner to be concise.
I'm very happy when I listen to projects like this, It keeps hope alive that there can be serious diversity in Nigerian music. Just hoping it receives more mainstream appeal than his last project which was one of  My Favorite 2014 Musical Projects.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe