Song Of The Day: Boom

12:38

The song of the day was produced by Major Lazer, MOTi Featuring Ty Dolla $ign, Wizkid, Kranium off Major Lazer's 2015 album Peace Is the Mission which was actually one of The Albums I Listened To In 2015. I actually didn't have this song on the  version of the album I got, apparently I came out with the Deluxe Version. Anyway, It was my friend (shout out to Okik's) who put me on the Wave, we bumped it on a trip we were making together and I fell in love with the song immediately. It's currently still in contention with Lean On as my favorite song off the album.  
The song is Majorly EDM and it has dance hall vibes infused in it. As much as I like the chorus and verses I love when the Instrumentals form like a bridge of sorts. The song is very upbeat and generally is an upbeat vibe that would get you gyrating before you know it. When I heard it I wondered why it was slept on, cause its actually fits a party type/dance-hall smash hit aesthetic.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe