The #PSquare Playlist

13:13

I was listening to the radio earlier and they were talking about the whole P-Square situation, prior to that I actually heard about it and didn't really pay attention to it. But as I listened to them talk I realized that they have been around for a really long time and were pretty instrumental in making the Nigerian music industry what it is now. 
I believe they'll do what they think is best for them and even if things don't work out as planned they've been on one hell of a ride. I mean they've has so many successful tours all over the world, received multiple awards, collaborated with several foreign artists in Africa and the world in general and for a long period of time they dominated the air waves. So I just thought back and a couple of their songs came to mind, so I decided to make a playlist off the songs.

Busy Body
No One Like You
Beautiful Onyiye 
Do Me 
E No Easy
Collabo
More Than A Friend
Roll It
Get Squared
Unlimited
Chop My Money

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe