Albums I Listened To Through The Weekend

00:38


I went on  a road trip this weekend and obviously I had to listen to music on the way to pass the time.  If you've been on a road trip you would have faced some frustration, gotten annoyed or just bored out of your skull these things are inevitable so listening to music is a goo d way to ease the tension and unwind generally.
I realized for some reason that I had listened to a lot of albums from start to finish during the duration of the trip (obviously a lot of things must have gone down, things must have built up). There was no specific pattern to them per say or that I know of, so I decided to just put them down.
Su Casa
Home Sweet Home
Beauty Behind The Madness 
Soul Out
Under Pressure 
The Incredible True Story
The Life Of Pablo
Badass 
X
Prhyme 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe