Song of The Day: Look Like You

23:09

 
So today I've got one of the craziest songs I heard all of last year in terms of dancehall which is "Look Like You Afro Remix" by Dj Tjaey. One of my friends actually put me on this song and at the time and I couldn't get enough of it.
The song was originally performed by Grizzy and M-Dargg, then Dj Tjaey just jumped on it, transformed the grime vibe into an Afro pop one and mixed it up too well. He worked with a couple of samples, looped them and produced this electrifying sound. Once you're listening to the song the drums alone would begin to move you to dance and if you're alone you'll probably be misbehaving even. 
Funny thing is he's still up and coming, but I hope he has more fire projects like this one in the works and hope they would be out soon. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe