Song Of The Day: Belong To The World

09:37

This was actually one of my favorite songs by the Weeknd from his Kissland album, almost immediately I just developed this penchant for it. Like the vibe was so quirky and in a way sinister you know, then the continuous juxtapositions and paradoxes had me. Then they way the way it was steadily paced, progressive and had very different instruments from the one you would usually hear piqued my interest greatly.
I listened to it a lot but then I realized didn't actually understand what he was saying until much later. I guess it cause it wasn't something I relate to (see what I did there) at least not at that time. It was until I got into a conversation about it with my friend after I saw the video which actually got me confused. When we started talking he just opened my eyes with one phrase to what was happening, sadly I can't remember what it was exactly.
What really had me was when I got when he was saying he developed/caught feelings for a girl because she didn't develop/have feelings which made them the same until well he had feelings. That's some really twisted stuff. I mean it's clear for obvious that when you're in such a situation you should find a way to just leave but in his case it must have given him an exhilarating feeling some decided to go on with it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe