Group 5 Playlist: Linkin Park

13:00


If you didn't know or hear about the Numb/Encore mashup with Linkin Park and Jay-Z either you're a little too young or you're from another planet. That mash-up was just crazy and  it spread everywhere; it was on TV, in video games radio it really went round, that was what initially brought my attention to the rock band Linkin Park.
Sometime in the future I met a very close friend of mine who is a very big fan of rock music (I mean actual rock) so he influenced me I guess. But Linkin Park are amazing and I think what I find appealing about their music is the way their rhythm is its almost like they are rapping sometimes.
 So I would be going ahead with the Linkin Park 5 Playlist.

Numb.

Remember The Name.

Crawling.

Shadow Of The Day.

New Divide.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe