2014 Albums i've listened to

10:41

A lot of things have gone on this year musically though i haven't really arranged them as well as i wanted to or i should have. I've been able to go through a number of albums, E.P's and mixtapes this year and a number of them are impressive, some are just "aii" and some also just came out and I haven't listened to them as much but I hope someone can suggest to me how good the are or how much they enjoyed them so I know if to go on with them or I should just abandon them. So i will begin with the list:

In The Lonely Hour - Sam Smith
A7 - Vector
The Rap is Deep, Poetry is Deeper Project - Omari
Jagz Nation Vol 2: The Royal Niger Company - Jesse Jagz
PassPort - Tay
Guts Over Fear - Eminem
Superiority Complex - Ozone
X - Ed Sheeran
Aquarius - Tinashe
Bed Of Stone - Asa
Oxymoron - Schoolboy Q
Westernized West Africa - Mojeed
High Volume - SKweird
Ayo - Wiz Kid 
Souled Out - Jhene Aiko
Ultraviolence - Lana Del Rey
*Because Of The Internet - Childish Gambino
The New Classics - Iggy Azelea
Mastermind - Rick Ross
Motion - Calvin Harris
The Basics - Drake
Satellite Flight: The Journey to Mother Moon - Kid Cudi

The * is just to say that album didn't come out this year
Then the albums in red I expected more from them but they didn't deliver quiet as well


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe