Focus

07:48

Today i'm gonna be making a playlist of songs featuring someone I consider the best rapper under 30. He has won a Grammy and he has broken several billboard records. He is usually criticized for being a little too emotional but still he makes very good music. With 3 multi-platinum albums and several mixtapes I give you Aubrey Graham. The following are a few song to enjoy from the rapper. I was inspired by my outing during the weekend to write about this, I heard too many awesome jams and I just had to. See the playlist below:


-1- The Motto Featuring Tyga & Lil' Wayne
-2- Make Me Proud Ft Nicki Minaj
-3- 9AM in Dallas
-4- Juice
-5- Pound Cake Ft Jay-Z
-6- Best I Ever Had
-7- Over
-8- 5AM in Toronto
-9- Dreams Money Can Buy
-10- Forever Ft Kanye West, Lil' Wayne & Eminem

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe